Thursday, March 9, 2017

Send Me



What's On My Heart Today... "Send Me"

Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying: Who should I send? Who will go for Us? I said: Here I am. Send me." Isaiah 6:8

This is our calling. This is our mission. Ladies, we are divinely encouraged and spiritually equipped to be the heart, voice, hands and feet of Jesus Christ our Lord. Somewhere in our busy lives we loose sight of this divine calling. Special training is not required to make disciples. God knows and understands that you are not all able to pack your bags and move to Africa, but He does know the amount of time you spend doing things that have no eternal value. Your mission field is the ground beneath your feet. The widow who's husband just died, The friend that just heard, "you have cancer," The orphan that was left homeless. These are the heart of God. A simple act of caring and kindness creates an endless ripple. Rise up and be who God equipped you to be...His heart. Today, God would say to you...

"Go For Me"

Sweetest Blessings,
Jo