Friday, March 10, 2017

You Belong To God


What's On My Heart Today... You Belong To God

Jesus said, "I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly." John 10:10

As we deal with the daily struggles of living, it is both an encouragement and a blessing to know that, "The eyes of the Lord are on the righteous, And His ears are open to their cry." (Psalm 34:15). How intimately our Father knows us. David knew this first hand; "O Lord, You have searched me and known me. You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought afar off. You comprehend my path and my lying down, And are acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word on my tongue, But behold, O Lord, You know it altogether. You have hedged me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; It is high, I cannot attain it." (Psalm 139:1-6). You belong to a loving God! Today, God would say to you...

"I Will Never Leave You Nor Forsake You."

Sweetest Blessings,
Jo