Tuesday, March 7, 2017

God's Word


What's On My Heart Today... "God's Word "

"Your word is a lamp to my feet, And a light to my path." Psalm 119:105

I wonder how many of us have an understanding of the power of the Word of God? Our Scripture today tells us that God's Word will be a lamp to our feet and a light to our path. This means that every step you take is guided by the Master's Hand. When you read God’s Word you’ll begin to experience God’s heart. "I will give them a heart to know me, that I am the Lord..." (Jeremiah 24:7). Truth is, Satan tempted Jesus and in each of His responses, Jesus quoted Scripture. Satan recognized Jesus as the Son of God. The enemy did not let that fact of who Jesus was stop him from tempting even God himself. When you are being tempted, the Word is a powerful weapon against the enemy. Refresh your love for God and the Word. Read the Word. Remember the Word. Pray the Word! Today, God would say to you...

"Hide My Word in Your Heart"

Sweetest Blessings,
Jo