Monday, March 6, 2017

Precious In His Sight


What's On My Heart Today... "Precious In His Sight"

“… you are precious in my eyes … and I love you.” Isaiah 43:4a

Do you find it hard to grasp that God really thinks you are precious? You, who trip and fall more often than you care to admit? Precious means that you are a beloved person, unconditionally loved. After all, you are God’s creation and He see everything about you, inside and out, and...He still calls you precious. Women are a marvelous work of God's heart, a crown of His creation, the softer side of Him. My sweet friend, you were born with a purpose and it has Eternal value. God's desire for you is simply to live a life of love, service, humility, courage and purpose. When you begin to think you don’t matter to anyone else, remember you are a daughter of the most High God and you are truly precious in His sight! Today, God would say to you...

"You are the apple of my eye"

"Keep me as the apple of your eye; hide me in the shadow of your wings." Psalm 17:8

Sweetest Blessings,
Jo