Sunday, February 5, 2023

There's Beauty in Waiting

 What's on My Heart Today 

There's Beauty in Waiting

"Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord." Psalm 27:14.

There's Beauty in Waiting...I must admit, I am not the most patient of my friends. I pray expecting answers, when they don't come when I expect, or better yet, not answered the way I think they should have been answered, I sometimes feel disappointed or discouraged. I don't think any of us enjoy waiting. Life ebbs and flows with trials and joy. One day were on top of the world, the next day we find ourselves in dark places. Our emotions range from euphoric to despair, from laughter to tears. Allow your heart to take courage in knowing this is a natural ebb and flow of life. If every day was perfect, life would only seem perfect. True happiness is not found in perfection. It is in our darkest days that we incline our hearts towards our Lord. God blesses us with good days to gird up our strength for the challenging days to come. The next time you find yourself waiting, wondering, asking why... Seek His face and a good day will surly follow. Meanwhile, like David, worship the One who controls all our days! Take heart...There's "Beauty in Waiting." 

"But they that wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint." Isaiah 40:31.

Sweetest Blessings,
Jo



 

 

No comments: