Monday, September 19, 2022

Season of Change

What's on my Heart Today
Season of Change
"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose." Ecclesiastes 3:1.

Let's talk about fall...Be still my heart! This week I could feel a change in our beautiful Montana. Fall peeked into my world. The cozy atmosphere of fall reminds me of things that make my heart happy, fireplaces, warm apple pie, hearty soups, and all things pumpkin. It calls to sweet family and friends gathering around the table. All the colors of fall remind me of God's paintbrush. This was a year of transitions for me. Challenging, yet heartwarming. I am reminded of rest, unhurried and unrushed. I am purposed to enter this holiday season reflecting on what's important in both my wardrobe and my life. To take stock of life choices. To listen to God and give Him the first fruits of my days. I realize the concept of slowing down might seem far reaching. It's become almost second nature to be in pursuit of "what's next!" But my friend's, it is in the intentional slow and simple moments that we can enjoy all the goodness of this beautiful season God has brought into our lives. The essential truth of it all is... These seasons pass. It is the inevitable moving on of life. As summer draws to a close be purposful to make this fall season fruitful. When life's autumn arrives, you will look back and better understand God's hand on your journey. Each day He has given you beauty to enjoy. May all that is beautiful and meaningful bring you joy in this fall season. He has made everything beautiful in it's time!   

"He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end." Ecclesiastes 3:11.

 

No comments: