Monday, February 24, 2020

This Little Light of Mine

💕
"This Little Light of Mine"

If you know me very well, you will know that above all, I love to serve my Lord! My hearts passion has been in Christian women's blogging, teaching and leading worship. God has given me favor to speak into many women's lives. These past two years I have stayed active in ways that has kept me from my heart to Blog. I am often ask, "Why would I want to post on FB or blog to strangers," that is simple to answer. Along with social media comes a broad audience. It allows me to enter homes and hearts all over the world that may never step across a church threshold. I suppose that I have said all this to say to my sister'...
 
"If you have a heart to share your story, by all means... Let Your Light Sine! You will find your world becoming a little lighter." May God sweetly bless your journey. He has mine!
 
"Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house." Matthew 5:15.
 
Sweetest Blessings,
Jo
 
 


No comments: