Thursday, November 23, 2017

I Give Thanks, O Lord

What's On My Heart Today "I Give Thanks, O Lord"
 
"I will praise You, O Lord my God, with all my heart, And I will glorify Your name forever." Psalm 86:12
 
Thanksgiving...This week is about "Thankfulness." Today, I just want to say "Thank You Lord" for all you have given me. It's incredible that anyone could look at the kindness of God, the faithfulness of God, and the goodness of God and not feel any emotion of gratitude. Remember the Lord....Remember His goodness in the past. Remember His closeness in the present. Remember His power for your future. Cultivating a spirit of thankfulness honors God and strengthens your faith. Your faith means God's grace. Take time today to rest in the knowledge of Gods boundless grace to you. Glorify His name.

"Count your blessings, name them one by one. Count your blessings, see what God has done." 


No comments: