Friday, November 24, 2017

You Are Special

What's On My Heart Today "You Are Special"

"For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made." Psalm 139:13

You are special in God's kingdom. There is no one like you. No one has the talents, skills, and abilities that you have. No one has the experience that you have. No one can do the things that you can do. No one can achieve the destiny that God has for your life. And no one can replace you in God's heart. You are adorable and treasured in God's sight. God loves you just the way you are. He thinks you are awesome, yet He is eager to help you become even more. More joyful, more contented, and more blessed. You are uniquely qualified and prepared for each day, because God is living in you and you are living inside God's love. God says we are beloved and chosen, cherished and gifted, wanted and a divinely-shaped wonder... You are special!

No comments: