Saturday, July 29, 2017

Refreshed

 
"What's On My Heart Today"
 
Greetings Dearest Sisters,

I'm looking at the calendar and realizing that August is just around the corner. My goodness gracious! I trust that each of you are having a lovely summer filled with the sweetest of memories? I'm just dropping in to say "Hi" and to catch you up. I've been away from my blog for several months for two reasons;

1. God closed the door to a long and arduous season for me. When God moves us through seasons it sometimes can feel like upheaval, but God set this moment for a reason. When we find ourselves in these spaces, our thoughts must be stilled. When we allow God to do His work in our life, we will begin to see His power, and feel His love in new ways. For me, this quiet time has been about learning to live and dwell in His sweet presence. It is in this special place that I have found beautiful and perfect peace.

2. I had been suffering for nearly a year with a back issue that impeded my ability to get around and left me with a considerable amount of discomfort. While I prayed that I would receive an instant Divine healing, God chose to take me down a different path.  Let me rephrase that...God did Divinely heal me... in His time and place. It is in this journey that I have much to share. After all, what good would these deep valley experiences be if God's light did not shine through them? To God be ALL the glory! In the next few weeks I will be sharing this amazing journey to wholeness from my back to my heart.

What's Coming

Beginning after Labor Day, our blog will take on a new face. We will chat daily about Biblical principles for women to live by. Gods Word is eternal. The Bible presents valuable principles for everyday living. We will share guest devotionals and even have a fun day. You know, things that touch the heart of God's daughters. We will also continue our "Extraordinary Women Of The Bible Study." We have arrived at the New Testament and we can hardly wait to dig deep into the lives of these women who's challenges mirror ours today. Come and see how God enabled ordinary women to live extraordinary lives by turning their weaknesses into strengths, their sorrows into joy, their despair into hope. We pray this will be a safe place where you can come and be encouraged and leave refreshed.

We may not know each other face to face, but we know each other heart to heart!

 
"Thus says the Lord: "Stand by the roads, and look, and ask for the ancient paths, where the good way is; and walk in it, and find rest for your souls." Jeremiah 6:16
 
Sweet Blessings,
Jo
 

 


No comments: