Friday, May 19, 2017

Tiny Seeds


What's On My Heart Today... "Tiny Seeds"

I love to garden! I lovingly call my garden, "My Garden of Eden" or, on certain days, "My Labor of Love! I took great delight in choosing the seeds to carefully plant so when my garden was in full bloom it would reflect the colors of the rainbow. One of God's promises. I have never been disappointed in my little garden for it has brought my heart much joy. When I think of all tiny seeds, and how they multiplied, I am reminded of the how often I ask God for a miracle. Sometimes when were looking for miracles, what were missing are the tiny seeds of faith. Faith plants the seeds and love makes them grow. God planted a seed of faith in our hearts, all we need to do is water it with prayers, fertilize it with His Word and cultivate it with love. Today, God would say to you...

"So then neither he who plants is anything, nor he who waters, but God who gives the increase."  1 Corinthians 3:7

No comments: