Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Hearts of Grace


What's On My Heart Today... "Hearts of Grace"

"And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19

Friendships...everyone that knows me knows that I love my sister's in Christ! I cherish my dear sister's along my journey of seasons. It is a journey of brokenness and blessedness, but mostly, a journey of grace. Times of needing and times of giving. Times of comforting and times of celebrating. In a word...friendship is precious! Were all so different, yet with the same need to be loved and cherished. We might come from different backgrounds but our need for one another connects us. A heart that’s known grace is a heart that gives grace. Being good stewards of friendship lives out the love of God flowing through us. We need each other, and we need God. Today, God would say to you...

"Women that walk together with Me will always reach their destination."

No comments: