Monday, May 1, 2017

Falling In Love With God


What's On My Heart Today... "Falling In Love With God"


"And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge--that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God."
Ephesians 3:17-19

I found my precious Lord when I was very young. It was love at first sight!! It wasn't until I had raised my children, ended my career and faced eternity that I truly fell in-love with my beautiful Savior! It takes having a relationship with someone to actually fall deeply in love. The old expression “to know Him is to love Him” must have started with God. David deeply loved the Lord. The longer he got to know God the more he found Him to be absolutely and totally wonderful. "I have seen you in the sanctuary and beheld your power and your glory." (Psalm 63:2). I often tell God I love him, but when I tell him why I love Him, it is even more powerful. God left us all a beautiful love letter, it's called the "Bible." Open it and feel His love. Today, God would say to you...

"You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart." Jeramiah 19:13