Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Seek My face


What's On My Heart Today... Seek My face

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." Matthew 6:33

How is your prayer life? Do you sometimes find yourself disappointed in unanswered prayers? Sometimes, when I'm hurried, I'll stop momentarily, and all to quickly, offer up a prayer. But, our Scripture today tells us; "Seek ye first the kingdom of God." This is what I hear this saying; Seek God's face instead of His hands! If we find ourselves complaining about unanswered prayers, we need to start earnestly seeking His face. It is that simple...and it works! It is your most powerful resource and it changes lives. Through prayer hearts are softened, hopes are renewed, peace is restored, and faith is strengthened. Today God would say to you..."Seek My Face."

I wonder if one of the reason we close our eyes when we pray is to let our souls breathe. Allow your soul to be at peace through prayer.

Sweetest Blessings,
Jo








No comments: