Thursday, March 2, 2017

Pesky Days


What's On My Heart Today... Pesky Days

“You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart.”

Today, I am reminded of the importance of resting in the presence of my Heavenly Father. I recently had what I call, one of those "Pesky Days." Not that it was life changing or earth shattering, just pesky, irritating and troubled. While in a perfect world, we would all go around singing tra-la-la all day long, that's just not a reality. Circumstances invade our senses. Believe me my friend, the enemy knows exactly what your comfort level is. He will push that boundary until he gets your attention. TOO LATE! Now what? If, like me, you occasionally experience one of these pesky days, know this, there is a quiet place that you can retreat to. A place where you can breathe in the sweet presence of God. You will return from this sanctuary of peace, renewed and revitalized. There is a calm there that gently reminds you to breathe...Today God would say to you...

“I love those who love me, and those who seek me diligently find me.” Proverbs 8:17

Sweetest Blessings,
Jo

No comments: