Friday, March 17, 2017

First Fruits


What's On My Heart Today... "First Fruits"

"But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not in vain; but I labored more abundantly than they all, yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me."
1 Corinthians 15:10

Today I am feeling so deeply blessed! Nothing out of the ordinary has happened today. My thoughts run to the many blessings that are mine and the hand that has provided them. Everyday, God blesses me with blessings and favor above what I deserve. He is such a loving and kind God and He loves us so much that He wants to walk out our day blessing the steps before us. Do you wake up planning out your day while forgetting to invite Him into it? Remember as you go about your day today, that there is a God, choosing to bless you, choosing to pour out His love over you and choosing to give you His best. God really shouldn’t be an after thought. Will you give Him you first fruits of your day, (your time)? Today, God would say to you...

"Invite Me in to your day, and I will bless you"

Sweetest Blessings,
Jo