Monday, September 19, 2016

Precious



"For He will deliver the needy who cry out, the afflicted who have no one to help. He will take pity on the week and the needy and save the needy from death. He will rescue them from oppression and violence, for precious is their blood in His sight." Psalm 72:12-14 ESV

I often speak to words, they carry such importance to me. Today I want to give voice to the word "Precious" I often think of this word, especially when my thoughts go to those I love. My friends, there is someone who loves us more then we can count the ways, our Heavenly Father, who also calls us "Precious." Did you know that you are precious to your Creator? At one time or another we have all been aware of the conditions mentioned in our Scripture today. This verse affirms that each of us is precious to God. He cares if a single drop of your blood is spilled. Your life is precious to Him. Savor that thought for a minute. The Almighty God, who has the weight of the world shouting for His attention, thinks you are precious! Makes you feel pretty special doesn't it? You are precious!



No comments: