Sunday, April 7, 2024

The Wonder of God's Blessings

The Wonder of God's Blessings

"Yet I am confident I will see the Lord's goodness while I am here in the land of the living." Psalm 27:13.

The Wonder of God's Blessings... I've been on a daily mission to count my blessings and not my woes. I have to admit, some day's it seems like my woes overshadow my blessings. I wonder if we are so used to blessings that we often glaze over the many blessings that our Heavenly Father gifts us with each day?  After all, "Every good and perfect gift is from above." (James 1:17.) We can never reach the full measure of the meaning of blessings without recognizing God's hand in our blessings. All blessings are the touch of His hand upon our life and the breath of His presence that leaves a sweet fragrance of His loving care. Every breath we draw is a gift of His love, every moment of existence is a gift of His grace. To be grateful is to recognize the love of God in everything He has given us. The truth of the matter is, all God's children are Divinely blessed. But, know this, we are also blessed to be a blessing. Blessings should be a circle of love that creates ripples like a spring that bubbles forth and never ceases. Today, be a blessing to someone as a way of thanking God for all the many blessings He blesses you with. The next time someone says, "God bless you," you can reply, "To God be all the glory!" This is the Wonder of His Blessings.

"The Lord bless you and keep you ; the Lord make His face to shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn His face towards you and give you peace." Numbers 6:24-26.

Sweetest Blessings'
Jo

"Blessings are like gentle raindrops that fall upon our lives, bringing joy, wonder, and gratitude."


 

No comments: