Monday, November 14, 2022

Hello Grace

 

What's on my Heart Today

Hello Grace

"And He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee; for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me." 2 Corinthians 12:9

GRACE...One of the sweetest words I know! Precious for so many reasons. Each morning that we open our eyes should be a 'Hello Grace' moment. But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is perfected in weakness." God's grace has been here through every chapter of our lives. Yet, I wonder if our human minds comprehend the message of grace? The truth is, over this past year, I have felt the heavy shackles of turmoil in my life and needed to lean heavily on God's grace. What I discovered was that we actually have ownership in excepting grace. It requires our surrendering control! It causes us to open up our tight-fist control and placing trust in God instead of ourselves. It's like a ray of light that comes out of nowhere to make our journey easier. When I was tempted to consider the pile of rubble in my life, I learned that my strength must come from God's Spirit. His grace accomplishes this. Until we are in Heaven, we will feel the tension of both kingdoms but God promised us grace upon grace when we surrender to Him in faith. When our hands finally open and our tight-fists of control are released, life is liberated into the hands that holds all things...our grace-giving God. 

"Let us then approach God's throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and grace to help us in our time of need." Hebrews 4:16 

Sweetest Blessings,
Jo

Selah - Hello, Grace (Lyrics) - YouTube






No comments: