Thursday, October 6, 2016

Seek Wisdom


How much better is it to get wisdom than gold!... Proverbs 16:16 ESV

Listening to the news everyday I wonder where has wisdom gone? What an upside down world we live in today. As life goes on I can see why Solomon asked God for wisdom more than anything else he could have chosen. There is a very big difference between knowledge and wisdom. It seems like fools get more attention than the wise and folly is portrayed more than prudence! The Bible has much to say about the fool and the wise. Knowledge is to have understanding about something. Wisdom is taking that knowledge and applying it to your daily life! Proverbs 3:15 tells us; "Blessed is the one who finds wisdom for she is more precious than jewels." How blessed  is the woman who finds godly wisdom. We may not be able to change the entire world, but we can change our world! When you are wise, you make wise decisions and have better judgment. In turn the outcomes are better. Seek godly wisdom.

1 comment:

Kim McDougal said...

Good post Sis, I see it too that wisdom seems to be scarce, I know that for myself I have to pray for wisdom a lot, bad choices have long arms.