Monday, January 28, 2019

Sisters Rich in Blessings

"Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their labor: If either of them falls down, one can help the other up. But pity anyone who falls and has no one to them up." Ecclesiastics 4:9-19
 
Today, I am bubbling over with blessings. I am rich in sister relationships. My cup runs over. Christian sisters are a precious circle of sisters who stand shoulder to shoulder when you are weak and when you are strong. They encourage you when you need your spirits lifted. They share from their abundance. They give you wise council. They stand in the gap through prayers when your world tilts. We are called beloved sisters, to walk in the love of Jesus Christ, and bear witness to His righteousness. We worship, dance, sing praise and love our Lord together. We are rich in blessings! To all my sisters in Christ throughout my life... I love you!!
 
"For You have made him (her) most blessed forever; You have made him (her) exceedingly glad with your presence." Psalm 21:6



No comments: