Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Ageing With Grace

What's On My Heart Today "Aging With Grace"
 
"Even to your old age and gray hairs I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you." Isaiah 46:4
 
Life has brought my husband and I to our "Golden Years." Maybe not so much golden.. Oh! But full of such sweet treasures! There are some definite positives for this new stage of life! One of the biggest benefits of living many years is the wisdom and yes, peace that comes from all our experiences in life! Sure, Growing old gracefully has its challenges, but with age comes the realization of how physically close we might be to the Kingdom of God. In a very real sense we stand on the brink of eternity. But we should also understand that the final heartbeat is not an end—but a grand beginning.

"But as it is written: Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him" 1 Corinthians 2:9.

No comments: