Monday, April 17, 2017

Trusting What You Can't See


What's On My Heart Today... "Trusting What You Can't See"

“And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.” Romans 8:28

What do you do when life challenges you where you can't see the hand of God? Do you give into despair or are you able to stand strong in your faith? Do you have the faith to believe that no matter how bad things look, you will trust God?  I think of Joseph who's brother's sold him into bondage, and how he completely forgave his brothers and told them, “Am I in the place of God? You intended it to harm me, but God intended it for good..." (Genesis 50:20). Learning to trust God in the midst of terrible injustice isn't easy, but if you sink into despair, your faith will sink with it. Perhaps it’s too early in your problem to see how God can make everything right, but I encourage you to trust that He will bring good from it and I pray that you will recognize that good when it comes.

Today God would say to you... "I intend it for good"

No comments: