Sunday, April 23, 2017

Does it Really Matter What I Believe?


What's On My Heart Today... "Does it Really Matter What I Believe?"

"The heavens declare the glory of God; And the firmament shows His handiwork. " Psalm 19:1

Why would I write about this subject? Because I have people that I love on all sides of these beliefs. My circle of friends and family consists of Christians, Agnostic believers, and Atheist. While I believe that everyone has a right to choose their own destiny, I believe so strongly in the ramifications of not believing in God, that I would be remiss in not sharing what's on my heart. It is my hope to give everyone that does not believe in one true God food for thought.

As a Christin, I believe in one true God in triune form; God, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. Christians believe that Jesus lived out a life of love, kindness, compassion, honesty, service, self-sacrifice, and forgiveness. That He died on the Cross to atone for our sin and is coming again to take all believers to Heaven for all of eternity. Agnostic believers acknowledges that it is not possible to know for certain if God exists. Faith and doubt coexist in their thoughts. They can't reconcile evil and suffering,  Atheist believes there is no God. Are you absolutely sure there is no God? If you believe that there is no God, can you think of any reason that would keep you from wanting to look at the evidence? Nothing cannot produce something? I encourage to weigh the cost if you do not believe in one true God. Eternity in Heaven or Hell weighs in the balance. Today, God would say to you...

“Watch out that no one deceives you."  Matthew 24:3

No comments: