Friday, March 24, 2017

Wisdom


What's On My Heart Today... "Wisdom"

"All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness." 2 Timothy 3:16

Did you know that the Bible is the best selling book of all time? Think about this...We are in possession of this collection of 66 books we call the Bible, written by more than 40 authors over several thousands of years. A manual to live by, a reservoir of hope. Oh, most of us own a bible, it makes us feel good to know it graces our home within reach. Yet, many of us still have not figured out that it's word is absolute! How do I know this? Because we often fail to apply it to our daily life. The examples, the warnings, the blessings. Jesus Christ said, “Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.” David wrote in Psalm 119:11, "I have stored up your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you." My friends, the Bible is still relevant for our lives today! It is full of life changing wisdom. Today, God would say to you...

"Blessed are those who hear the word of God and keep it!”

Sweet Blessings,
Jo