Friday, March 31, 2017

Taking Refuge


What's On My Heart Today..."Taking Refuge"

"O Lord my God, in you do I take refuge; save me from all my pursuers and deliver me." Psalm 7:1

Every time I am reminded of the many struggles of David I am reminded of my own weakness. Not that it's a bad thing, in truth, quite the opposite. It emboldens my strength. It is trough our weakness that we grow. God chooses what we go through. We choose how we go through it! When we realize our day's here matter, our pain has significance, and our choices are meaningful, we begin to see the hand of God in all that we do. When we come to understand that it is in our struggles that God's hand of favor is showcased, we can begin to look for that. We serve a God that never changes, never falters, never fails! It is in our weakness that we grow strong! Today God would say to you...

"Hold on to My grace"
Hebrew 12:28