Monday, February 27, 2017

Before Creation


What's On My Heart Today... Before Creation

"I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.” Revelation 22:13

Lately, we have been hearing that God is whomever or wherever we choose to find him. The Word tells us; "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth." (Genesis 1:1) Do you remember what God said to Moses, when he asked God who he should say sent him to lead his people out of Egypt’s oppression? God answered Moses; "I AM WHO I AM." God exists in eternity. He was not created. Have you ever wondered what God was doing all the time before creation? There was no time before God created the universe. Time was created with the universe! This is something humans, as finite created beings, can never really understand. That’s why the Bible makes it clear there is always a “faith” aspect to our understanding of God. Isaiah 43:10 records these words from God;

“You are My witnesses,’ says the Lord, and My servant whom I have chosen, that you may know and believe Me, and understand that I am He. Before Me there was no God formed, nor shall there be after Me."

Sweetest Blessings,
Jo

No comments: