Monday, November 21, 2016

Pass the Blessing Please


"Whatever you did for one of my brothers or sisters, no matter how unimportant, you did for me." Matthew 25:40

Thanksgiving... Today I am reminded that I have been abundantly blessed with family and loved ones to celebrate this special day with, but I am also reminded of many who have no one to share this special day with. For whatever reason, the circumstances of their life may have left them alone, without a loved one, or with no means to buy or even prepare their food. Most of these precious people will never share their situation with us, but believe me, there are many. How easy it can be to forget these less fortunate of God's children. My dear friends, enjoy every moment of your wonderful Thanksgiving holiday this week to the fullest, but also have a tender heart to bless others who have so little. I encourage you this year to break from your holiday traditions and ask God to show you someone that you can bless. Give a bag of food, an invitation to dinner, a call or a card. Blessings are meant to share. This year, enlarge your heart to...Pass the blessings please.

No comments: