Tuesday, November 22, 2016

A Reflection of God's Love


“By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another” John 13:35

Thanksgiving...Today I am reminded that all I have and all that I hold dear are gifts from my Father above. I never want to take for granted His goodness, mercy and love. Sometimes in the hustle and bustle of our busy lives, we forget to thank God for all the things that He has already blessed us with. One of my most precious blessing is our family and friends that make my life so much more meaningful. I can't imagine my life without each person that has touched my heart with their sweet presence. From my loving family to the most distant friend, I thank God for you! This is what makes life so special for all of us. To love and be loved. What a better way to show our Heavenly Father how thankful we are for this blessing then to become a "Good steward of these gifts of love." Today, lets be reminded that we were given these gifts of love to be a reflection of His love to us. This week let's share His love with others.  

1 comment:

Kim McDougal said...

So thankful for Jesus and my friends too! I'm blessed so much that for our friendship Sis!