Monday, October 3, 2016

When Okay is Enough



"My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. " James 1:3 NKJV

On occasion, all is well in my little corner of the world and life seems perfect for me. I really love how that feels. But sometimes my life also gets messy, where everything around me seems tilted and nothing makes sense, and I'm a mess! I’m going to let you in on a secret… Our lives will never be perfect for long! Life will always be in motion. Something will always need to be changed, cleaned up or fixed. We get spiritually depleted. Relationships get messy. We loose focus. But, here's the thing...Even in the midst of chaos, our heart's can be at peace. If we wait for everything to be perfect, we miss the many days that are ordinary, just okay. Day's when you may not have all you want, but you have all you need. Blessings are found in the ordinary. Ask the Lord to help you start enjoying where you are at this moment in time. You are exactly where He wants you to be, and while it may not be perfect...it's okay, and okay is enough!

No comments: