Monday, October 24, 2016

My Hiding Place



“You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance.” Psalm 32:7

Don't you sometimes wish you could go back to your childhood, when life seemed easier, less threatening and far more peaceful? Where do you run when life presses in? When you feel overwhelmed, oppressed, misunderstood, or unloved? The enemy of our Souls has a way into our minds, misleading us to think no one cares, that we are weak and hopeless. My friends, God’s word says differently. God sees every tear and hears every cry that comes from your heart. David knew that his true hiding place, the place where he would find complete protection and safekeeping, was with God. If today, you are on a road that is uncertain and troubled, lonely or broken, be reminded that you are surrounded by loving deliverance. As you enter His presence, He will calm you, love you, and establish his peace in your heart. You were born to fellowship with your Creator. Come boldly before the throne and spend time with the one who loves you eternally. You will be able to say with the Psalmist David, “You are my hiding place."

No comments: