Tuesday, September 27, 2016

I Will Not Be Shaken



"I have set the Lord always before me; because he is at my right hand, I shall not be shaken."
Psalm 16:8 ESV

Today, are you battling to find the faith to run the race. Can you say with confidence that you will not be moved by the circumstances of life? Are you planted deeply with a good foundation? Or are you tossed around emotionally, depending on what happens from day to day? My friend, be Faithful when you feel like giving up! We serve an everlasting, unfailing and gracious God. There is a divine purpose behind everything that you go through. And therefore a divine presence right beside it. God is faithful in our sadness and in our joy and our greatest comfort, especially in those moments that don't make sense. So grab your Bible and find a quiet place and begin with prayer. Praying will set the Lord before you. When you pray you are calling God with all His power into your battles. If you can't make any sense of what is happening, trust God's heart and you will not be shaken.

No comments: