Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Mornings With God

                                                                              
                                                               
In the morning, O Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you. . . . Psalm 5:3 NIV

These days, my mornings are blessedly quiet, and though I could enjoy prayer time anytime I choose, I cherish my morning time spent with my Lord. It reveals His heart to me and mine to Him. This is my time to thank Him for my many blessings. It is my time to bring my loved ones to Him through prayer. Prayer moves the hand of God and transfers burdens from our shoulders to His. Prayer is the gateway to know and love God and to partner with Him in His purposes for our life. Prayer is the heart and soul of every successful relationship with God and it’s absolutely crucial to every area of a believer’s life. I have a sense of knowing that no matter what happens during the rest of the day, God and I are together... Purpose to start your mornings with God.

No comments: