Monday, August 15, 2016

God is Good to Me

                                                         
                                                                  
"For the Lord is good; His loving kindness is everlasting, And His faithfulness to all generations." Psalm 100:5

According to the Bible, God is good. Good is the scriptural description of the nature and actions of God. God has shown His amazing goodness to me this past few years in a deep and personal way. I came to experience His great love, not just with my head but with my heart. What makes this love so amazing is that it was highlighted against the backdrop when I needed it the most, His love found a way to my heart. To know His goodness is inspiring and fills us with hope, and it motivates us to live a life of meaning, confidence and purpose. God set the standard by which we measure goodness. No one truly knows goodness until they know God. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above..." James 1:17a. Here's the good news... God loves you too!
 

No comments: