Sunday, January 22, 2023

Adopted in Love

What's on My Heart Today

Adopted in Love

"Having predestined us to adoption by Jesus Christ Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will, to the praise of the glory of His grace, by which He made us accepted in the Beloved." Ephesians 1:5-6.

Adopted in love...When I was 5 years old, I was adopted from a very loveless atmosphere. My newely adopted family was not able to show love freely. For a long time I felt unworthy to be loved and I lived in the quietness of my hurt. Thankfully, my story has a very happy ending. When I was 12, I meet JESUS! "Jesus loves me this I know, for the Bible tells me so. Little ones belong to Him, They are weak, but He is strong." Jesus became my lifeline. I never looked back! I did not earn a place in this family of love, but my Abba Father wanted me there."Yes I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore with loving kindness, I have drawn you." Jeremiah 31:3. What was missing, torn, or separated became whole. Maybe you feel unloved, your circumstances may be difficult, even impossible, but my friend, know you are still loved. There has never been a time when God hasn't loved you. God knows what everyday of your life is going to look like. Nothing you go through is by accident. You were not an accident. You are known by God on purpose and for a purpose. He placed you in every circumstance of your life for a reason. You are loved with an everlasting love!  

"O Lord, You have searched me and known me. You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought afar off. You comprehend my path and my lying down, And are acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word on my tongue, But behold, O Lord, You know it altogether. You have hedged me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; It is high, I cannot attain it." Psalm 139:1-6.

Sweetest Blessings,
Jo




 

No comments: