Monday, June 27, 2022

Supernatural Weapon of JOY

 

What's on My Heart Today

Supernatural Weapon of JOY

"Happy are those who hear the joyful call to worship, for they will walk in the light of Your presence, Lord." Psalm 89:15.

Supernatural Joy...I've realized that there are certain days that joy can be very hard to find, and it can even be difficult to rejoice. Scripture tells us there is a secret weapon and it's quite simple. It's called "Supernatural JOY." Supernatural Joy lives in the heart that is anchored with a deep relationship with God allowing us access to His Supernatural Power. 

"These things I have told to you, that My Joy may remain in you and that your Joy may be full. " John 15:11. 

Is it any wonder Satan attacks this area of our hearts? Satan has His eye on our joy for apparent reasons. Joy is a weapon that strengthens and protects our heart. Once he takes away our joy, he indirectly weakens us and makes us more susceptible to his debilitating attacks. 

"Guard your heart with all diligence, for out of it flows the issues of life." Proverbs 24:3.

Solomon said: "A joyful heart is good medicine, but a crushed sprit dries up the bones." Joy in our heart revives, refreshes, and strengthens other parts of our lives, from our minds, emotions to our bodies. 

Strength that comes from God is unlike any other strength we can find in ourselves. When you have one of those days you struggle to find your joy, lock these Scriptures in your heart and remember, God wants to empower you with His unshakable, "Supernatural Weapon of JOY." 

" The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trust in Him, and He helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I will praise Him." Psalm 28:7.

Sweetest Blessings,

Jo

(131) JOY OF MY DESIRE - Lisa McClendon HD 1080p - Lyrics - Worship & Praise Songs COMFORT FRIENDSHIP JOY - YouTube

No comments: