Monday, December 3, 2018

Sweet Blessings

 
"Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? And not one of them is forgotten before God. Why, even the hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not; you are of more value than many sparrows."
Luke 12:6-7
 
"What's On My Heart Today"... Sweet Blessings! How much does God want to bless us? Some seem to have a limited idea of God's blessings. They don't expect them so they don't look for them. God often blesses me with a "heart." shape. You see, He knows that I love His heart. In fact, I set my standard to live by the love that Jesus has for all mankind. I've learned to look for these heart shaped blessings, they may be in a puddle of rain, dew on a leaf, a cup of coffee, a rock shape or a shadow. I believe it is Jesus reminding me that I am "of more value than many sparrows." May you see His blessings today. Like me, you may be blessed to see His heart!
 
Sweet Blessings,
Jo

 

No comments: