Friday, January 19, 2018

Redeeming Love


Redeeming Love...Don't we all sometimes struggle with fear? I know I do. Natural fear. Fear of the dark, fear of height, fear of deep water. But, do we also sometimes struggle with a spirit of fear? Fear that the Lord won't hear or answer our prayers, often in those times when prayer is our only hope?
 
If you are in the middle of a heavy heartache, perhaps, an incurable illness, the loss of a loved one, a broken marriage or financial poverty, let this scripture resonate to the depths of your soul...
 
"Behold. I AM the LORD the God of all flesh; is anything too hard for me?" Jeremiah 32:27
 
My friends, this is REEDEMING LOVE! Our Father's love is never withdrawn from His children. There is nothing too big, too hard or too unattainable for Him. He loves you and He wants to answer all your prayers. Can you lean into that hope today? I sure can.
 



No comments: