Friday, October 6, 2017

Beautiful Promises

What's On My Heart Today "Beautiful Promises"
 
"I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my loving eye on you." Psalm 32:8

What if today your faith was called into action? Maybe you have an important decision to make and your struggling with faith to take a first step? Don't squander today with a lack of faith. Try not to over think your decisions because that is a door the enemy can squeeze through. On occasion, when you need to make decisions on your own, ask yourself if what you do will bring you closer to God or take you away from him. I encourage you to live by God’s Word in your walk today. God's faithfulness stretches back to the very beginning of time. What a beautiful promise! "I will counsel you with my loving eye! May God strengthen your faith today. 

No comments: