Monday, September 25, 2017

Music of the Heart

What's On My Heart Today "Music Of The Heart"
 
"Speak out to one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, offering praise with voices and instruments] and making melody with all your heart to the Lord." Ephesians 5:19

I was blessed to spend several days this past week at a Christian women's retreat. I went primarily because I knew that coming away from a spiritual retreat changes you from the inside out. Yes, there was amazing food, fun fellowship, great outdoor experiences, and excellent teachings...But, It was the group worship to our Lord that filled my soul. I came home refreshed with His love.
 
"For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them." Matthew 18:20

Maybe retreats aren't your comfort place, but surrounding yourself with other sister's in Christ and worshiping the Lord together is a beautiful thing to behold! Singing and dancing, playing instrument and prying together, draws you into the sweet presence of the Lord.
 
Sister friend's, I encourage you to find like minded sister's in Christ and plan an afternoon or evening now and then to come together and worship the Lord. Make music of the heart together, you will find God's love and favor in the midst of it.


No comments: