Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Lonliness In The Desert


What's On My Heart Today... "Loneliness In The Desert"

"Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

Maybe you have experienced the long and lonely road of feeling deserted? A time when you felt no one cares for you? Your phone sat in silence and no one seemed to care about you or your needs. Think about this, has it ever occurred to you that it may be Gods hand in the center of your loneliness? Maybe He is placing you "In the desert." But why would He place you in the desert? Out of love. So there would be no other distractions in your life. A place where you are vulnerable and must trust Him for your every need. Today, God wants to remind you that He remains faithful. The next time you are feeling alone and lonely, stop and give Him your attention. He will fulfill His promises to you by blessing you during the moments that you sink under loneliness. Today, God would say to you...

"I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye."
Psalm 32:8