Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Journey of Grace


What's On My Heart Today... "Journey of Grace"

“My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” 2 Corinthians 12:9

"Grace" is one of my favorite words and a subject often written about. The word of God says that grace is a priceless gift. Grace is God’s personal touch, His handprint of intimacy in our life. God has a daily supply for us and there is no expiration date. God's grace shows up in our trials and is completed in our weakness. There is not a day that goes by that I don’t need the grace of God. Paul tells us in Romans 5:2 that it is by God’s grace that we stand. The deeper I get into knowing and experiencing God one thing becomes more and more clear. That is, all that I am, all that I ever have been, and all that I ever will be is totally one hundred percent a result of God’s awesome grace. My beautiful God, His grace, His love and His Mercy were sufficient for me! Today, God would say to you...

"My grace is sufficient for you."

Sweetest Blessings,
Jo