Monday, October 17, 2016

Diamonds Beyond the Ruff



 “They shall be mine, says the Lord of hosts, in the day when I make up my treasured possession..." Malachi 3:17

Have you ever wondered if you were easy to love? Do you sometimes feel unlovely? My friend, your not alone! Most women by the time they are mature adults have been vulnerable to this devastating lie from the enemy of our souls. Trust me when I tell you that this is one of the oldest lies the enemy places in our thoughts? He parades all our flaws and shortcomings before our eyes and whispers, "See, I told you that you were unlovable." Sister's, we are all diamonds in the ruff! Imperfect, flawed and obscured from our true beauty, our true worth! All that we go through from the moment that we are born works against us to effect how we see ourselves. You see, God created us in His image, and He's perfect and beautiful, without any flaws. We may just need a little refining to bring out our beauty, but believe me, it's there! Satan is purposed to steal our most valued asset. It takes our security found in Christ Jesus to polish and reveal the diamond that He created us to be. Did you know that God refers to His people as precious jewels? God is forming His jewels. Rise up and be a sparkling and valuable diamond BEYOND the ruff.

No comments: