Sunday, July 21, 2024

To God Be The Glory

To God Be The Glory

"If My people who are called by My Name will humble themselves, and pray and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from Heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land." 2 Chronicles 7:14.

But God...Two words that changed everything for Bible believing Christians this past week. I would be remiss not to give God the glory! Last week began and ended with a shift like none other in my lifetime. We all watched in horror as our President was shot and than behold...We Watched God Step In! "If My people pray!" Words I heard over and over in my mind! It was nothing less than Gods grace that is simply amazing! Oh, what a beautiful picture of God's steadfast love and faithfulness towards believers for His glory! (Psalm 115:1). We don’t normally experience a ‘but God’ moment when the sun is shining, the birds are chirping and all is well with our world. God moments are those that are usually required when there is no hope other than God. I can hardly wait to see the ending of this story! Our high and privileged calling is to do the will of God, in the power of God, for the glory of God.

 "For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To God be the glory forevermore." Romans 11:36. 

“If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world.” C.S. Lewis.                             

Sweetest Blessings,
Jo



 

No comments: