Friday, July 27, 2018

Overflowing Cup of Love

"You prepare a feast for me in the presence of my enemies. You honor me by anointing my head with oil. My cup overflows with blessings." Psalm 23:5
 
When I have one of those days that reminds me of the harsh realities of my fragility, Scripture reminds me to calm my spirits and focus on what is important. The 23rd Psalm, pinned by David, who knew well the harsh realities of life, gives an accurate description of the Great Shepherds protection and provisions. God gave David a full cup overflowing with an assurance of peace, joy, provision, wisdom and love. Why? Because his hope was in the Lord alonenot in himself. If we understand what this means it will result in an overflowing of God's grace, mercy and love in our lives. Even in our times of need. Our cup is not half emptyit is an Overflowing Cup of Love.
 
Sweet Blessings
 




No comments: