Monday, December 11, 2017

Listen For The Music

Disclaimer:
I do not practice transcendental meditation, it carries the connotation of something mystical. Christian meditation is to be solely on the Word of God and what it reveals about God to us. I am saying this so there will be no misunderstanding when I share...

What's On My Heart Today. "Listen For The Music"
 
Awh! The sweetest sounds to me are filled with the sounds of nature. Rain, waterfalls, birds, crickets, frogs... Nature is one of God's most beautiful creations. Through nature, God is able to teach us, speak to us, and provide for us. I love what the Psalmist says: "Our soul waits for the Lord..." Purpose today to find a space to sit quietly and listen to His amazing creation coming to life. Whether your sitting outside with a cup of coffee, a favorite blanket and a clear mind, or cuddled up in a favorite chair by a window... Listen For The Music. Breathe in the Lords sweet presence and be blessed by it's accompanying peace.
 





No comments: