Thursday, September 21, 2017

Holy Love

 
 
What's On My Heart Today "Holy Love"

I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may you have the power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide, how long, how high, and how deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that suppresses knowledge-that you may be filled to measure of all fullness of God."
Ephesians 3:17-19
 
"Holy Love," Oh, how I love these words! Being honest, do you ever feel unworthy of God's love? Your not alone. My prayer is that you may have the power to understand "how wide, how long, how high, and how deep is the love of Christ" for you is today.

You cannot be separated from God's love. No feeling, no thought, no attitude, no sin. No mistakes can separate you from the love of God. You cannot escape His love. When Jesus stretched out His arms on the cross, He was saying to you..."I love you this much!"...That's Holy Love.

"And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love.
Romans 8:38


No comments: