Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Drawing Near To God's Glory


O Lord, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth! You have set your glory above the heavens.

The glory of God. My heart is drawn to the presence (glory) of God. The glory of God is his character and his divine nature; it is the very essence of his presence. God is glory! Like me, If you have a desire to draw nearer to the glory of God, know it is available to us all. We don't  have to deserve it or work for it. It is freely given. You may wonder how you can  draw closer to God's glory? Jesus said; "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (John 14:6). The Word tells us that; "He is the radiance of the glory of God and the exact imprint of his nature, and he upholds the universe by the word of his power. After making purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high." (Hebrews 1:3) I feel the closest to the Lord when I am worshiping Him. "He who offers a sacrifice of praise glorifies me. (Psalm 50:1) Invite Him into your presence. The glory of God always draws us closer to him. Our God is always willing to lavish His presence upon those willing seek His beautiful face. Invite Jesus to come and sit awhile with you. Draw from the infinite riches of His Mercy and Love.

Sweetest Blessings,
Jo


No comments: