Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Divide or Conquer


"May the God of endurance and encouragement grant you to live in such harmony with one another, in accord with Christ Jesus." Romans 15:5

As sure as the sun rises and sets and the ocean ebbs and flows, time still marches forward. Today we are waking up from an election that has temporarily divided our country. My friends, it is imperative to recognize Satan's territory! He is purposed to divide and conquer through fear, doubt and anger. Every lesson taught in the Bible is a direct reflection of the nature and character of God, pointing us toward the manner by which He desires for us to live. Satan can divide, but God will conquer! In Romans 8:31, Paul writes, “What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us.” God looks at sinful humanity and says, “Though you are against Me, though you have rebelled against Me and will continue to rebel against Me, I am on your side. Nothing can separate you from My love, not even your own sin. If I am on your side, what is there to fear? If I am for you, who can be against you? I will always love you. I will stay with you, live with you, and be with you. Because I love you. You are mine.”

No comments: