Monday, June 10, 2019

Refreshing Our Hearts

Refreshing Our Hearts
 
"So that I may come to You with joy, by God’s will, and in Your company be refreshed." 
 Romans 15:32.
 
I am often reminded that God is ALL that I need.
"It is in Him that we live and move have our being."
Acts 17:28.
 
As women, most everything we do comes from the state of our hearts. It is in the sweet moments of the early morning, when I spend time with my Lord, and in His Word, that I find refreshment for my body and soul. As the day dawns refreshment rises in my heart. "Joy comes in the morning!" I've come to depend on my time spent in the mornings with my Lord to find strength for each new day... One day at a time.
 
I visit the 23rd Psalm often, may you find refreshment in these words.
 
"The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
He makes me lie down in green pastures,
He leads me beside quiet waters,
He refreshes my soul."
 
Sweetest Blessings,
Jo


No comments: